Saturday, July 3, 2010

on towards a family of 5

On Friday Adam and I begin the long journey to arrive in Addis to meet A & L. We are leaving D with gramma and nana. I am in the panic/worried/nervous/excited/anxious/every other emotion you can feel before going to meet your children mode. Too many things to do and it seems like the days/hours are going by fast at sometimes and slow at others. I've already cried twice(short cries) about leaving my baby bear for so long. I can't go a day without him, let alone 10 days. I sure that he will grow leaps and bounds while we are gone. Please pray that he will cope and adjust to the HUGE change that is about to happen in his life.

We covet your prayers while we are gone, especially for our health. I do not want a repeat of what happened last time.
Well, I'll leave you with a sneak peak of our precious ones.
The dancing ninja. (L)

Beautiful one (A)

Baby Bear (D)

Thoroughly blessed,
- Katy

1 comment:

RachelDenbow said...

I was wondering about the braids today! Did they come out pretty quickly? Did he not like them?

Thanks for coming to our party even though you had your own that night and life is on fast forward right now.

I miss you guys and can't wait to meet the rest of the family!!!