Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Things are starting to settle down a bit at home. Katy is getting better and is almost back to normal now. Her mom has been here since Friday. We are starting to get used to the routine of having a baby at the house. Katy is going to be going back to work in a few weeks and we still need to find daycare. There are a few good leads but nothing for sure yet.

I thought that I needed to update because I keep having to explain that Katy is feeling better. I'm certainly not complaining just one more tribute to the people in our lives. I still just can't get my mind around how large our network is without us even knowing that its there at all.

One last thing for today. Over the past few weeks when school is crazy and home is crazy, I have really been blessed by my aide Mrs. E. She has been not only just an aide, but also a sounding post and someone to give reasonable advise. She has helped me remember how my faith in God used to work.

No pictures today sorry to those of you who are watching just to see Diesel get fatter. Just trust he is getting fatter.

1 comment:

The Michel family said...

Hooray for our babies getting fatter! Since Isaac's first doctor visit on September 30 he has gained exactly 1 1/2 lbs. and is now 8 lbs. 5 oz. as of today. Glad Katy is better and that life is starting to feel normal. It's such a blessing to come home from a hectic school day to a smiling, sweet little boy. Tell Diesel that Isaac says hi!