Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer so far

Diesel is on the go ALL THE TIME!!! He can't get enough of being outside. He has blisters on his hands and feet from being on the go. This child is busy!
Diesel is starting to be more outwardly expressive about his feelings and what he really wants. This was a meltdown while we were at a fireworks party and he wasn't done with a wagon ride. He let us know that he was not happy with us.

Daddy and Diesel reading his favorite book. He chooses this book everytime. Even when we don't have the book, if we just start to recite the book he stops and listens. He also bounces up and down sometimes with the rhythm of the book.


Diesel enjoys filling up the pool more than he does being in the pool. Go figure!

#1 Daddy! Diesel just absolutly loves his dada. Adam is amazingly patient with him and is completly in love with his son. These two will be great friends!


FYI:
So I finally got tired of having to blog with every photo( I know I am lame), but I started to load pictures onto flickr so that people can keep up, and I don't have to feel guilty for not blogging. It's a win-win situtation.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12312959@N05/ check out our newest pictures















1 comment:

Missy and Brad said...

Hi! It was so great to meet you guys yesterday. When I pulled up your blog, Zeke was on my lap and I think he recognized Diesel! :-)

My email address is zekeandlilysmom@gmail.com Look forward to seeing the photos! Thanks so much!
Missy