Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Our life is always moving

Diesel is on the move, life as we know it is now constantly on the go. He has put 4-5 steps together and he will do more if we trick him by holding a toy in his hand. We crawls mostly everywhere he goes, but when we stand him up, off he goes.




Oh yeah and did I say that my son is a hunk! These converse shoes that our friend Samson bought him literally makes people stop and swoon over how cute they are. Yea, my kid is stylish, just like his dad ;)




1 comment:

Kari said...

Hi:))) It was really fun meeting your friend this week!! Its amazing the people you meet getting your hair cut. Im especially excited that you are a local:)) Diesel is STUNNING!! I just added your blog to my link list (is that OK?)
We really look forward to connecting soon...we have a adoption fellowship this week on Thursday. I can send you an invite if you're interested. The next Sprfd. get-together...I'll make sure you get an invite, too!!
Please email me anytime...
karigib@gmail.com
Happy Easter!!