Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Clean Water

I challenge all of you to take it upon yourself and think of others this year. I know that many of us are in a money crunch, but after seeing this video about clean water, I couldn't find the donation button fast enough.Please, please, please consider it and think long and hard about donating some change.

Think about not getting that Starbuck's coffee for one month and donate that money to http://www.charitywater.org/whywater/ These people are changing lives!!
Think about how much you spend on:
- bottled water
-make up
-new shoes
-soda
-daily snacks
-going out to the movies

People around the world are just wanting a clean glass of water, consider being one who helps give them that! If you want to donate go here
http://www.300voices.blogspot.com/

I am usually not a spokesperson for charities, but I have found this one to be critical. Clean water could save millions from dying this year.

If you donate, email me with your address and I will send you a treat!
If you don't feel comfortable donating online, you can send you check to me and I will get it there.
- Love and clean water,

Katy

1 comment:

jody said...

thanks, Katy. For using your voice and encouraging others to do the same.

And that is one seriously cute babe you have there.
:-)

Blessings,

Jody